Position your dismantler and your parts anywhere in the world in a fast and efficient way.
We work with Ebay, Used World Parts, Aliexpress, Amazon, Wallapop. Selling in the most important Marketplace will allow you to expand your Scrapping at a national and international level with great results in increasing sales and visibility of your brand.
+ 8.000.000 parts
We advertised more tan 8 million parts in different Marketplaces all over Europe.
We are a team of IT professionals specialised in the Automotive sector. We develop our own technology and product.
+200,000 million visits
Every month, Marketplaces add millions of visits to our advertised parts.
Our solution is designed for the national and international expansion of your dismantler without the need of having any online store.
- We connect with your stock management software.
- We organize your database in our system.
- We translate your stock into Spanish, French, Italian, German, English and Portuguese.
- We see if in your stock there are equivalences between parts, brands and models in order to obtain better results in searches.
- We place the parts order from the marketplace to your software.
- We provide you all sales KPI's, ratios, National and European averages, ranking, etcétera.
- You will have at your disposal an Account Manager who will help you to clear up your doubts or incidents anytime.
- We provide service to any dismantler in the world: We speak Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German and English.
In just a few steps you can sell your parts anywhere in the world.
- Step 1: Contact us.
- Step 2: We evaluate your digitalized stock in your system and how it is set up.
- Step 3: We connect your software with our system.
- Step 4: We will optimize the database and extract the equivalences between parts.
- Step 5: We will give you training on how to work in the different Marketplaces.
- Step 6: Once the stock is advertised it is for sale.
- Step 7: A Manager will help you clearing up your doubts and advising you on how to improve your work processes focused on online sales.